Friday, March 20, 2009

Dinner at Papa and Gra'ma's

At least once a week Gra'ma invites us over for dinner and it is wonderful! We always come early so Lilly is able to go on a walk. It is a great time for Mom and I to catch up and get some fresh air. When Papa and Daddy show up we all sit down for dinner, including Abby, I'm usually eating and nursing. Last night, after dinner Anne went outside with Papa to dig post holes for the new fence, Gra'ma and I washed dishes, and Abby and Daddy watched the Aggie's cream BYU. When the dishes were finished Gra'ma, Abigail, and I came outside to join in the fun. Anne spotted lots of caterpillars among the flowers and was able to resist touching the future butterfly. She transferred dirt for Papa, helped pour water in the post holes, and did a bit of "gardening" with the dirt she had collected. Gra'ma swung while Abby screamed! Abigail is either colicky from 6pm to 8pm or 8pm to 10pm. She did better outside and even calmed down a bit on the swing. Gra'ma said it reminded her of me as baby. I told her I didn't remember doing anything like that :)

Above is a pick of Abby last night enjoying the nice evening weather.

No comments: