Monday, March 23, 2009

Car Wash


This Friday Anne and Scott washed his "baby" car, that's what Anne calls it, to prepare it to sell. Abby and I watch all the action from a safe distance. Scott has driven this green machine since college and it has been a dependable and faithful companion. He was sad to say goodbye to his old friend when he sold it Saturday. We had to give up this car because I have officially become a mom. We bought . . . a minivan. I always said I would NEVER drive a van, but I am a minivan convert. I love it! Automatic opening and closing doors, lots of storage, and easy entering and exiting for Anne make the minivan the most wonderful invention since sliced bread.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is the best video! I love Anne's song and laugh at the end. Tyler seriously watches this 5 times a day! :)