Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Party

Sautrday we celebrated Anne's 4th birthday with our family! Growing up I always had a "friend" party and a "family" party so we are carrying on the tradition.

We had yummy flower cupcakes!

I made some flower balloon decorations. I had big plans to create an entire flower balloon garden, but I got a little to light headed after blowing up twenty balloons and thought that three was a good number to stop at.

Cousin Jan gave Anne some gardening tools. They are so cute!

Just making sure I didn't miss anything.
A girl after her mother's heart.

Anne is into art! Check out her apron and hat that Gran gave her.

The family! Once again Abby didn't make it into the picture so she got her own solo shot below.

Happy Birthday Big Sis!

1 comment:

Muffy said...

Those flower balloons are too cute!