Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dove Chocolate

I have been to them all: Mary Kay, Arbonne, Southern Living, Home Decor, Pampered Chef, Homemade Gourmet . . . the list could go on and on. I have bought my fair share of make-up, face wash, jewerly, cookware, seasonings, candles, and home accessories. Some of the products I have absolutely loved and some are still in their original boxes.


A couple of weekends ago my friend invited me to her mother-n-laws Dove Chocolate Party. In the words of Ashley "Giiirrrlll," it was good. It was the best party I had ever been too. Everything was edible and trust me I ate it, all. Lisa was kind enough to let Anne and Abby sample her wares, too. Now, whenever I see Lisa, I think of chocolate which isn't a bad thing.

Lisa's webiste:
http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/sites/lisagarred

I ate this!

What all the chocolate is gone?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

gggiiirrrrllll.......that chocolate looks yummy! :)