Friday, July 10, 2009

Counterscapes, Inc.


Every week day Anne, Abby, and I go to work. It is a blessing to be able to bring the girls to work with me and it gives us a great reason to get out of our pajamas. Your probably wondering what kind of employer lets you bring your infant and toddler to work. Well, when you work for your dad there are great perks, for Anne this includes raiding Papa's lunch box!

Sweeping was my first official job at Counterscapes. I hated it! From the look on Anne's face I don't think she likes it very much either.

We have an area set up behind my desk where Anne can play and watch movies. I spend about three hours each morning paying bills, invoicing, answering the phone, and engraving.


Sometimes we are here a little longer and sometimes a little less. This is determined by Abby's mood and if there is a customer in the show room. Selling counter tops and screaming babies don't always mesh.

The bosses!

If you have any counter top questions I can answer them. After twenty years of the counter business I have a plethora of knowledge on the subject. Go ahead, ask me anything !

Visit Counterscapes new and improved website

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I had known about you when we remodeled our kitchen!!