Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten 2011

Anne did great and so did I if I do say so myself. My major worry washer not eating her lunch fast enough and having to throw it away, but she ate the WHOLE thing! I asked her what her favorite part of school was and she said lunch and snack. I walked her into her class and then picked her up in the drive-thru line. So far so good.

Ready for School

Thank you Great Granny for my outfit!

Abby cheering Anne on!

Ready for lift off

No tears yet
Jack Elementary School


She did sleep later than normal this morning and I'm worried not taking a nap is going to catch up with her before the week is finished. I miss her lots and shed a few tears this morning when I dropped her off. I'm thankful things have gone well so far.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I thought about her all day yesterday....I'm so glad that it went well.

Allison said...

Way to go Anne (and Karen!). What a milestone that first day is. Glad all is well :)