Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Abby and VBS

Abby went with Gra'ma to Vacation Bible School. The theme was A Faith Expedition and Abby loved. She was the youngest in her class and was only able to come because Gra'ma was a worker at VBS. Abby's teacher said she sat still, listened well, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Abby the explorer.

Abby enjoyed the ice cream social to celebrate the end of VBS.



She performed well at the closing ceremonies until she spotted Anne with a bag of Cheetos and started to get weepy eyed. Abby cam off stage and Anne gave her a cheeto, cheered her up, and Abby returned to the performance.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay...so that video totally made me cry!

Colette Du Toit said...

So adorable! I love how Abby applauds herself. She did so good.

Amanda said...

So Aiden saw the video and now runs to the computer and says, "I watch the song...I sing with Abby." We've watched it about five times so far. :-) I think he is her biggest fan.