Friday, July 2, 2010

Pacifier


Scott and I both agreed that when Anne turned four she would have to start sleeping without her pacifier. In theory it sounded like a great idea. At the time we concieved our little plan four seemed very far away. Well, four came and I caved. I begged Scott to let Anne keep her passy. I told him no one would know she still had one because she only uses them at naps and bedtime. I mean I don't think it would cause any permanent damage, well at least that braces couldn't fix. She could give it up when she went to college or something. None of these well thought out arguments worked on Scott. He held firm and we took Anne's passy's. She cried and mourned the first night and nap, but is slowly adjusting. She announced this morning that she was brave because she slept the whole night without her passy. I told her she was the bravest girl ever.

1 comment:

Muffy said...

You definitely need to have another baby!!!