Sunday, July 4, 2010

Father's Day

That's my fish! I forgot to post pics of our Father's Day celebration. Great Grandma invited us up for a lunch of fried chicken (my dad's favorite) and all the fixins.

Scott was able to rest and relax and Dad was able to "fish." Most of his fishing consisted of baiting Anne and my hooks, retrieving our poles , and taking fish of the hook.

We had a ball!

Anne loved fishing out the dead minnows and throwing them in the lake. There were a lot of dead minnows. The deaths have been linked to Anne's hands.

Notice how I am still avoiding doing the dishes at family gatherings.

Scott is relaxing. He fell asleep later on in the afternoon.

Patience

Anne's fish
My dad tried to get Anne to hold it for a picture, but hen he let go she dropped it. It flopped around on the dock and I screamed bloody murder and traumatized both my children.

My Fish
After two broken bamboo poles and one lost bobber I caught this guy. No, I did not touch the fish. That's my dad's thumb.

No comments: