Monday, October 26, 2009

BTHO tech!



This post is devoted to my Fight'n Texas Aggies. Saturday, October 25th the Aggies smashed tech, 52-30, in Lubbock. We hadn't beaten tech in Lubbock since 1993. The Aggies had been struggling as of late and this win felt good.

So, I will revel in this win! I went to the best university in the nation so win or lose I would always rather be an Aggie than anything else.

In the words of my dear friend Alicia, "Put your guns away raiders cuz all your doin' is shootin' blanks! Gig 'em Ags!"

Ahh, I feel better now!

Edited by my mother :)

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hearing that we beat Tech is the BEST news ever!!!!
I am soooo out of the Aggie loop, I have no tv and no one cares about A&M here. Thank you for this post! BTHO tech whoop!!!!

Allison said...

Your blog updates aren't showing up on my blog so I'm just now seeing all these great posts. That was a GREAT game!! Go AGGIES!!