Friday, September 4, 2009

Second First Day of Preschool


Anne began her second year of preschool Tuesday. It wasn't as hard to let her go this time, but I am still a bit sad. I remember taking her picture last year.


She had little pig tails with sprigs of hair and I tell she was nervous about the new adventure. This year she marched in and literally, never looked back.

When I walked down the hall with her this time I felt like an old pro. I mean, I had done this preschool thing before and I knew what I was doing. I looked around at the new parents and breezed right by, but I must admit that after I pulled out of the parking lot I kind of wished that I was one of the new parents. Children grow so fast and you can't turn the clock back. I miss the tiny pigtails and nervous child. I'm proud of Anne and I can't wait to see what's next, I think.

1 comment:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Aww, that is so sweet! Look how adorable she was last year, and she is just a adorable this year, just a little older!
Hey I still need that pickle recipe!