Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Potty Club


Last night after many false starts Anne joined the Potty Club! I think I started potty training when she was 18 months old and after several failed attempts I decided to wait until she was two. I know, I know, she is almost three now so my plan didn't work perfectly. I kept putting the training off until we got back from vacation, then after football season, then after Christmas, and then after the baby came. Finally, Anne began to request to wear panties without any prompting so, I let her. I have to admit that we have had a few accidents and she has only gone in the potty a couple of times, but that's progress and success in my book. I think I am on my way to having only one child in diapers!

1 comment:

Ana-Maria said...

hi!ANNA Beautiful blog.