Friday, April 17, 2009

More Parties


After school on Wednesday, Anne went to Annie's birthday party. I'm learning quickly to stock up on birthday gifts for toddlers. We have already been to three parties in three weeks. At this event there was a bounce house for jumping and an Easter egg hunt. Yeah, more Easter candy! I think we are going to OD (over dose) on pastel M&M's. Anne is willing to take her chances. Things at the party went smoothly. Anne willingly gave Annie her present and enjoyed her cupcake, but there were a few scuffles with a red headed girl (you can see her in the video) over a giant stuffed Minnie Mouse. As usual Abby slept through the entire event. I forgot to take a picture of her this time.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh....I'm so sorry!!! I didn't see the 'scuffle' but I heard it from the other room and I just had *a feeling* I knew who was behind it......