Friday, September 19, 2008

Sit N' Spin and Preschool

Gra'ma got Anne a new distraction for work. She took a few minutes to master it, but now she is off and spinning. Anne comes to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays now that she has begun her scholastic career :) I miss having her company, but I have to admit that I am a bit more productive when Anne is at preschool. She has really enjoyed her new class and friends. I occasionally receive a few hints about what she does during the morning, but majority of what she does is wrapped in mystery. When I get a bit of info it's usually about who "disobeyed" or who got a boo boo. Today is Pet Parade at preschool, we are leaving Lilly at home. The requirements, being comfortable with large groups petting kids, excluded Lilly. Maybe she will make it next year.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: