Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool



Yesterday was Anne's first day of preschool. We went into Papa's for an hour and then took off for preschool. She attends Kids Kaleidoscope three days a week from 9:30 until 12:50. As far as I can tell her first day went great. She did not experience any separation anxiety and had time to eat her entire lunch, that was one of my concerns. The only negative was she came home a bit over stimulated. I was expecting to pick up a sleepy child who would be ready for a two hour nap. Instead I got a child who told me she didn't want to take a nap and talked non stop all the way home. Albeit, we did take a nap and Anne is looking forward to her next day at preschool.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations Anne, you are such a big girl. You look so grown up with your dog ears, and backpack:)