Thursday, January 5, 2012

Panera Bread

Last week my mom and I ate lunch with some of our FAVORITE people, Rachel and Cindy (Ms. Watson) at Panera Bread.

I think Rachel is the most photogenic person I know!

Rachel works in Washington D.C for National Geographic as an associate producer so I don't get to see her as often as I like. I keep suggesting different options for documentaries she could do here in Tyler, but she hasn't seemed to keen on any of my ideas.

(If you look closely you can see Abby's pig tail in this pic)

Anyways, since I don't get to see her very much I had prayed that the Lord would provide a pleasant time to visit and He did. The girls were well behaved, entertained themselves, and Anne even passed out on one of the chairs.
I can't believe she can sleep like that!

No comments: