Monday, April 18, 2011

Playground

Around Christmas time this past year my sweet friend Lisa gave us their wooden playground. They were going to get something new and she asked if we would like to have there old one. I said yes! After three weekends of hard work Scott and Papa finished putting it back together. It proved to be a much more difficult job than we anticipated, but the girls love it and have been playing on it everyday.

Weekend #1

This is the Garreds leaving after a morning of manual labor. Notice they are still smiling. Josh helped with the playground while Krystal and I worked on the garden.

Weekend #2

Grandma and Abby watching the hard workers.

Her royal highness watching the progress on her castle.

Here is the finished product. The girls have been having a ball!

2 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

I love it! What great shade the girls have while playing on the playground! Beautiful!! That must be why Abby keeps calling and texting me to tell me all about it! LOL!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Love the shade they have to play in on their playground!