Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Secrets Out

Anne has seen the Sirens and their names are Chuck, E., Cheese. We kept it hidden as long as we could, but last Thursday Anne was invited to her sweet friend, Annie's, birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.
As a child I loved Chuck E. Cheese. I think I only ever got to go three times and that was when we went to visit my cousins in Ft. Worth. I just assumed that there wasn't a Chuck E. Cheese in Tyler, but I recently learned that we did have one and my parents had kept the truth hidden from Chad and I. Well, history has repeated itself, but Scott and I weren't as successful as my parents in keeping the truth from our children.

All this being said, I was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was bright, clean, and I'll admit it, FUN! Anne and Abby had a ball and I had a ball watching them. The staff was very friendly and made sure the party ran smoothly. They filled the children's glasses, passed out pizza, and added a lot of excitement. We are very thankful to have been invited to Annie's party! We can't wait until next year!

No comments: