Monday, March 22, 2010

G. Grandma Turns 12 . . . . again!

Last week Great Grandma and Uncle Clark came to Tyler to celebrate GG's birthday! We ate dinner at Oliveta, yummmeee, and then went back tour house for cake and presents. The girls love GG. A week doesn't go by that Anne doesn't ask to go fishing at GG's.

Growing up, I spent a lot of time with GG. Every summer Chad, my cousins, sometimes Joe (Chad's childhood friend), and I would spend a week living it up at GG's. We fished, made forts, worked in the garden, beautified the surrounding area, played Putt Putt, went to the movies, and generally went wild. Now that I have kids of my own I am impressed with Grandma's willingness to keep us so long. I might even question her sanity :) All that to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAAAANNNNDDDMMMMAAA!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Those summer days were the best! We miss you guys and love you! Here's to being 12...