Friday, May 15, 2009

Thumb Sucker

In the past few weeks Abby has begun to suck her thumb. It's the first thing she does when she is upset! It takes her a few brushes over her face before she finds the thumb, but she always finds it. It works out great for now because she has no teeth and it is a built in pacifier, but I hope this isn't a sign that braces will be in our future. We had a dentist speak at our MOPS group awhile back and he said that braces cost six thousand dollars. That's enough to give Scott two heart attacks! For now I will enjoy the quiet that thumb sucking brings and worry about the effects later. Plus, I think it is adorable! You can remind me I said that when Abby is still sucking her thumb at age nine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, how sweet.....both of my babies were thumb suckers.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah ~ I forgot to ask you what color bow you want! Email me ~ melissajford at sbcglobal dot net